There are a few rules for using your parking pass, as with parking at any university.
- The pass is for any parking labeled “All University Parking”, Faculty lots after 5pm, and the Airline parking garage levels 3-5.
- The pass is only good for this event and the evening of Monday April 25th.
- The pass must be displayed in your car on the dash
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE PARKING PASS HERE: http://digitalbydallas.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/digital-by-dallas-parking-pass-april-2016.pdf
LOOK AT OUR PARKING MAP HERE: http://digitalbydallas.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/digital-by-dallas-fondren-smu-parking-map.png
Parking Garage info:
- The Airline Parking Garage is located closest to the event venue and is located at the intersection of Airline Rd and Daniel Ave.
- This garage is marked on the map included below with a green 4 pointed star
You can park in this garage on floors 3, 4, and 5
- To park in the garage enter the 4-digit key on the keypad followed by a # sign (or hashtag for you social media folks) – then enter the code 9692#
Uber / Lyft / Tax info:
- We’ve tested these services and they typically drop off BEHIND the Fondren Science Building on Daniel Ave.
- There are 2 entrances to the building on this side, both are marked with a red five pointed star on the map below.
- The entrance closest to Airline Rd is the closest to our venue. If you enter here you’ll need to go up to the first floor and walk down the hall where our venue, Room #133 will be.
- We are in Room #133 of the Fondren Science Building
3215 Daniel Avenue, Dallas TX 75205
- This building is located at the intersection of Daniel Ave and Airline Rd. OR to the Northeast of Dallas Hall on SMU’s campus.
- If you know SMU Boulevard just take it until you hit Airline Rd and go North and you’ll see the Airline Garage at the corner of Airline Rd and Daniel Ave to the left as Airline curves around and turns into Daniel.
Have any questions? Email us at staff [- at -] digitalbydallas.org